In case your client’s user struggles to reset their Jatheon Cloud password, the system offers an additional way of resetting it and lets the user access their account once again, just minutes after starting the process.
Here’s a quick guide on how to do it successfully:
- Head to the Users section of your MSP Admin platform and select the appropriate Client from the dropdown list. If you don’t see it right away, you can use the search box and enter the first two characters of the Client’s name.
2. Once you find the appropriate Client and click on it, all Users connected to the Client will be presented to you. Click the More menu button (represented by the 𝌀 symbol) on the far right, as shown in the picture.
3. Additional options will appear. Click Initiate Password Reset.
4. You'll be asked to confirm the action by clicking the Initiate Password Reset button once again.
5. Jatheon Cloud will then send the User an email containing a Reset Password button that the User will have to click in order to proceed. The link is valid for 24 hours only.
6. After the User clicks this button, a new page will open and they will be able to set a new password.