In case a user struggles to reset their Jatheon Cloud password, there is an additional way to reset it through our system. The entire process takes only a couple of minutes, so and users will be able to access their account again in no time.
Here’s a quick walkthrough on how to do it:
- Log into your MSP Admin account on Jatheon platform.
- Head to the Users section, choose the appropriate Client and find the desired User. Click the More menu button (represented by the 𝌀 symbol) on the far right, as shown in the picture.
2. Additional options will appear. Click Initiate Password Reset.
3. You'll be asked to confirm the action by clicking the Initiate Password Reset button once again.
4. Jatheon Cloud will then send the User an email with a Reset Password button that the User will have to click in order to proceed. The link is valid for 24 hours only.
5. Once the User clicks this button, a new page will open and they will be able to set a new password.