It is quite simple to use the created Keyword Lists when running Advanced Searches.
To do this, you need to log into Jatheon Cloud as a User with the Advanced Search permission.
To access the Keywords option within the Advanced Search, follow the next steps:
- Head over to the Search field at the top of the page and click on it.
- Click + Add Block option to expand the Advanced Search section.
- Choose any of the following options in the first drop-down (From, To, CC, BCC, Recipients, Mailboxes, Subject, Body, Message).
- There will be two options in the second drop-down: Contains Keywords and Does Not Contain Keywords. Click the one you wish to perform. Contains Keywords will show the emails that contain any of the Keywords from the selected Keyword List (in the third drop-down). Does Not Contain Keywords will show the emails that do not contain any of the Keywords from the selected Keyword List.
- The Keyword List drop-down menu will appear on the right, and here you can choose the one you want to search for.
- Once chosen, click the Search Now button.
You will be presented with the Search Results that contain/do not contain any of the Keywords saved in the Keyword List, and the word in question will be highlighted.