In case you need to forward a single email, you can do it by following these quick steps:
- Log into your Jatheon Cloud account
- Head over to the Search section and search for the email you'd like to forward
- Once you find it, click the More menu button (represented by the 𝌀 symbol) and then select the Forward option
In case you need to forward several emails, log into your Jatheon Cloud account and:
- Head over to the Search section and search for the emails that you wish to forward
- Select the emails by clicking the checkbox next to each item
- Click the Forward action above the table
You will be presented with a pop-up window, where you'll need to enter the email address you wish to forward the email(s) to. You can also enter CC and BCC email addresses by clicking the CC and BCC option respectively. You'll also be able to include an optional message for the recipient(s).
Once you confirm this action by clicking the Forward button, you'll get a confirmation message.