Applying a Personal Tag
You can easily apply a Personal Tag to a single email. Follow these steps:
- Log into your Jatheon Account.
- Head over to the Search section and run a search that will list Search Results.
- Select a specific email by clicking on it on the left-hand side.
- A single email will open up on the right. Then, click the More menu (represented with …)
- Select the Apply Tag option. This will open a pop-up where you can choose the Tag you want to apply.
If there isn’t a tag that matches the term you've entered, you can create a new Tag, by clicking the “Create [Tag_Name]” option. This will take you to a pop-up menu where you can choose the Tag Color and Tag Type. In case you are a Compliance Officer, you will also have the option to create a Legal Hold Tag from the same menu.
Once you click the Apply button, a toast notification will show up to confirm that the Tag was applied.
Removing a Personal Tag
In case you want to remove a Personal Tag from a single email, first find the email, and click on it on the left-hand side, and it will open up on the right.
Then, you will see the list of Tags above the email content. Each Personal Tag has an 'X' next to it. To remove it, just click the X icon and a confirmation pop-up will appear asking you to confirm the Tag removal.
Once you confirm it, a toast notification will show up to confirm that you have successfully removed the Tag.