In case you want to find all the emails that were tagged with a specific tag (Personal tag for everyone or Legal Hold Tag for Compliance Officers), click the Tags dropdown in the Simple Search section and select the tag you'd like to filter by.
If you want to find all the emails that have been tagged with several tags, just select all these tags in the dropdown. The default operator used between the selected tags is AND.
If you want to find the emails that have been tagged with one of the chosen tags (OR operator), you'll need to:
- Head over to the Search section
- Click the + Add Block option in order to enable Advanced Search
- Select the Tags option in the first drop-down
- Select the tags you wish to filter by
- Click Search Now and the appropriate emails will appear in the search results